It is strictly prohibited to use another person's bank account.
According to law, you must use your personal bank account/credit card only. OlyBet performs additional checks to make sure that the owner of the gaming account and the bank account are the same person.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What to do if a deposit didn't reach my OlyBet account?
- Which deposit methods can I use?
- Is it possible to use another person's bank account to make a deposit?
- Are there any deposit fees in OlyBet Casino?
- Can I track my previous deposits?
- What is IBAN and CVC / CVV code?
- Is there a limit for depositing with Skrill?