Clients can register an account in the OlyBet environment by going through the following steps:
- Go to "Join Now" section in the upper-right corner of the webpage.
- Enter a valid e-mail address and your phone number, followed by a safe and secure password.
- Contract validity period - customers can choose the period of validity of the remote gaming contract.
- Subscriptions - once selected, you will receive SMS / e-mails from OlyBet and our partners. Preferences can be changed later within Profile (can be selected SMS / Email or both + by Product).
- Occupation - indicate your occupation from the drop-down list.
- PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and Sanctions check - self-declare yourself as PEP if for the last 12 months you have been a politically exposed person or a family member/close associate of the politically exposed person.
To finish creating an account, enter the verification code that you received as a phone notification. Once the phone number is verified, you will be requested to verify your identity through one of the available methods.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- How do I open an account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?