The OlyBet page may not be displayed correctly due to the fact that changes/updates have been made, and the browser continues to use outdated data from the cache. We recommend clearing your browser's cache and history from time to time for the page to work correctly.
Google Chrome - Desktop
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, and select Clear Data.
If using a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
Google Chrome - Mobile – Android.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More.
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files".
- Tap Clear
Google Chrome - Mobile – IOS
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app.
- At the bottom, tap More.
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there's a check mark next to "Cookies, Site Data" and "Cached Images and Files".
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the browser.
- Click Reset Safari.
- Select the items you wish to clear. (It is recommended to check all items).
- Click Reset.
Safari - Desktop – Mac
- From the browser menu, select Safari → Preferences → Advanced.
- Enable the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” option and close the preferences window.
- From the browser menu, select Develop → Empty caches. → All the caches are successfully cleared. Your browsing history will remain untouched.
Safari - iPhone/iPad
To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
Firefox – Desktop
- Click the Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click "Clear Data".
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check-marked, click the Clear.
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
Firefox - Mobile – Android
- Tap the Menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- Tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Firefox - Mobile – IOS
- Open the Firefox app.
- Tap the Menu This is the icon shaped like three lines in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Data Management.
- Make sure Cache is selected and tap Clear Private Data.
- Finally, tap OK.
Edge – Desktop
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
Edge - Desktop – Mac
- Select Microsoft Edge from the Menu Bar and then Clear Browsing Data from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring up the Clear Browsing Data
- Select All Time from that pull-down list.
- Click the Clear button and you'll delete the majority of the 'history' of your browsing.
Edge - Mobile – Android
- Launch Microsoft Edge for Android browser.
- Tap on the Menu for options.
- Select the Settings menu from the options list.
- Scroll down to the Site settings option, and tap on it.
- Choose the Storage options from the list.
- Select the “History” and “Cookies and site data” to clear the cache storage.
Edge - Mobile – IOS
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Clear Browsing Data click Choose What To Clear Select the items you wish to clear (e.g., Browsing History, Cookies and Saves Website Date, Cached Data and Files, Downloaded History and Form Data).
- Click Clear.
Opera – Desktop
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open your Clear browsing data options. Make sure ''Cached images and files'' and ''Cookies and site data'' are selected.
- Click Clear
Opera - Desktop – Mac
- Click on Opera and then click on Clear Private Data.
- From the "Obliterate the following items from" drop-down menu, choose the beginning of time. Then check Empty the cache and Delete cookies and other site data. Lastly, as the final step, click on Clear Browsing Data.
Opera - Mobile – Android
- Open the Opera browser app and tap the "O" button situated at the bottom-right corner. Now tap on "Settings."
- Tap on "Clear browsing data" and this will open a new menu.
- Check the "Clear cookies and data" box before tapping on "OK." This will now delete all browsing data from Opera which also includes your cache.
Opera - Mobile - IOS
- Use the Opera button at the bottom of the app to select Settings.
- Choose Clear Browser Data.
- Click Clear.
Internet Explorer - Desktop
- Click on the Settings menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click Internet options.
- Under the General tab on the upper-left-hand side, scroll down to Browsing history.
- Select Delete.
- Check the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, History, and Download History
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen it for changes to take effect.
Internet Explorer - Desktop – Mac
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear Icon to access Tools, select Safety > Delete browsing history (or hold Ctrl-Shift-Delete).
- Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check Temporary Internet files
- Optional: Select other temporary items that you want to remove.
- Click Delete and confirm you want to erase the data.
Internet Explorer- Mobile – Android
- Tap the Internet Explorer live tile on the home screen.
- Tap on the ellipses (...) at the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Delete history.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
- Wait a few seconds for the cache and cookies to clear.