All deposit methods are instant, except for the Bank transfer method, which takes up to 24 business hours to appear on your OlyBet balance. Due to different circumstances, it may take up to 20 minutes for a deposit to reach the gaming account. If the money has not reached your account within this time, please, contact our support team via online chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, prepare a proof of payment from your bank for the transaction that was not credited to your balance beforehand. Thus, the support agent will be able to quickly find your transaction in the system and take the necessary actions to make sure your deposit gets credited as soon as possible.
What information should be in the payment order: • Your name, surname.
- Your account number (IBAN).
- Beneficiary's account number (IBAN).
- Date of the transaction.
It happens that in some banks it is a little more difficult to find proof of payment, so below you can find instructions on how to do it in the app or site of your bank:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What to do if a deposit didn't reach my OlyBet account?
- What should I do if my payment method is not available on the OlyBet?
- Which deposit methods can I use?
- Is it possible to use another person's bank account to make a deposit?
- Are there any deposit fees in OlyBet Casino?
- Can I track my previous deposits?
- What is IBAN and CVC / CVV code?
- Is there a limit for depositing with Skrill?