If you previously closed your profile and now want to re-open it, you would need to send us a photo of your document (ID card, passport, driving license) to our e-mail email@example.com with a request to re-open your profile. Our support team will be happy to help.
Please note that if you self-excluded yourself through the Gaming Control Authority, we will not be able to check the status of the block or re-open your profile. In this case, you can check the status of the block or re-open the account yourself, if the set term has already passed, via the LPT portal: https://lpt.lrv.lt/en. If you re-open your account, the changes will take place within 1-2 hours after the request has been submitted.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to re-open my profile?
- Am I allowed to register an OlyBet account?
- How do I open an account?
- I’m trying to register an account, but it claims my e-mail address is already registered.
- What are the methods of OlyBet account verification?
- How to close access to OlyBet account?